Carol Sanford’s message of responsibility for both leaders and businesses has been featured around the world. A coach and educator to Fortune 500
CEO’s, executives as well as rock star entrepreneurs on their businesses and lives, she has written two award-winning books, The Responsible Entrepreneur and The Responsible Business. Carol is known as a contrarian myth-buster on what it really takes to create responsibility in people, organizations and in society.
Here is some of the press that Carol has received:
- Carol speaks about the importance of keeping responsibility central to a business’ best practices
- Louis Carter introduces a lesson on the best-practices mindset on Strategy & Business
- Mitchell Levy of Entrepreneur Magazine shares his 5 “Ahas” from The Responsible Entrepreneur.
- At CSRWire, Carol discusses The Responsible Entrepreneur and how they make big promises in innovation.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review publishes Carol’s article on the four responsible archetypes and how they contribute to the world.
- Zane Safrit reviews The Responsible Entrepreneur.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review publishes an excerpt from Carol Sanford’s book, The Responsible Business.
- Read Carol’s article in Chief Learning Officer magazine where she describes the limits of best practices.
- Inc. interviews Carol Sanford and learns what she recommends for start-up founders regarding organizational rules and other best practices.
- Wayne Hurlbert reviews Carol Sanford’s book, The Responsible Business.
- CSRWire contributing writer Elaine Cohen reviews Carol’s book, The Responsible Business: Reimagining Sustainability and Success.
- CNBC’s Bullish on Books features The Responsible Business on their must-read list of business books.